Our selection methodology encompasses the following procedure;
WHO DO WE RECRUIT?
- Recruitment specialists study the client company’s culture, requirements & operational needs with extreme detail and develop an employee profile to meet the expectations.
- Our specialists assess yearly crew movement & develop a plan for each quarter, considering volume, special departmental needs & logistical circumstances such as repositioning, dry dock, holidays, unplanned sign offs, etc.
- In order to shortlist candidates, we scan our entire database to match client specifications.
- In case our database does not meet all the specified requirements, we advertise in the media
- We then conduct primary work & character reference checks.
- These checks are followed by interviewing the candidate as many times as is deemed necessary, in order to gauge his grasp of the English language, etiquette and job competency, before the final interview with the Clients
- A selected candidate is then sent for medical evaluation and to begin visa formalities.
- If required, we assist each of our candidates with special training under STCW95 recognized by the IMO
Cruise liners require several personnel to make a guest’s stay more pleasurable. That is why we look into every possible human resource requirement. To speed up the recruitment process and to assist our clients in the best way possible, our experience in dealing with government regulations & logistics has proved to be a boon. We understand time is precious and respect that factor, without a compromise on quality.
The list of candidates we recruit are as follows;
- Food & beverage (Dining Room)
F&B manager, Dining room manager, Waiter, Asst. waiter, Café attendant ,Room service attendant, Dining room cleaner, Wine steward…
- Food & beverage (Galley/kitchen)
Executive chef, Sous chef, Cook, Butcher, Baker, Pastry chef, Cold kitchen (all levels), galley utility..
- Bar department
Bar manager, Bartender, Bar waiter, Barboy…
Housekeeping Manager, Housekeeping Supervisor, Cabin Attendant, Asst. cabin attendant, HK Cleaner, Linenkeeper, Cabin steward, Bell captain, Laundry man, Tailor….
Guest Relations Officer, Crew Relations Purser, Guest Relations Purser, Shore Excursion Manager..
A/V technician, Sound technician, Light technician, Lounge technician, Videographer, Disc Jockey..
- Cruise staff
Administrative staff , Social host/hostess, Youth activities coordinator, Youth Staff….
- Deck / Marine department
Security Supervisor, Security guard, carpenter, AB Seaman, Plumber , Electrician, Welder, Engineer, AC technician, Wiper, AMOS controller, Sanitation engineer, Seanitation technician…
Gifts, Photographer,Beauty shop, Art steward, Art Associate, Art auctioneer,….